A municipal election campaign is a ton of work!
I love a good challenge, but there are nearly 20,000 households in the new Ward 8 and as much as I want to, I can’t reach everyone myself.
To make sure we’re successful, we need volunteers.
If you’d like to help but aren’t sure how, here are a few of the jobs that we need volunteers to help with:
- Knocking on Doors (this is the big one we need help with – but not the only job!)
- Dropping off Fliers (if you want to get some exercise but don’t want to knock on doors – you can always just drop off fliers)
- Phone Calls (if you have some time at home, we can always use volunteers willing to keep in touch with our supporters)
- Election Signs (if you’re handy, putting up election signs the perfect job for you)
- Host a Meet ‘n Greet (if you’re a social butterfly, I’d love to get together for a meet and greet).
If you’re interested in volunteering, just send us a message using the contact form below with “volunteer” in the subject line.
If you would like to talk further before you decide to volunteer, my direct mobile number is 9058185711, or you can email us at VoteDanko@gmail.com
Thank you for your time – I look forward to your support!
John-Paul Danko, P. Eng.
John-Paul Danko Hamilton City Council Candidate
Ward 8 – West Central Mountain
WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOURS ARE SAYING ABOUT