Dawn Danko Campaign
Acclaimed (Unofficial): Dawn Danko will serve her second term as Hamilton Wentworth District School Board (Public School) Trustee, Ward 7
– FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
Hamilton, Ontario (Monday, July 30, 2018) – Trustee Dawn Danko will serve her second term as the Hamilton Wentworth District School Board (Public School) trustee for Ward 7. This was decided (unofficially) following the close of nominations this past Friday. Official confirmation is expected to be made by the City in the next few days. Dawn was first elected in 2014.
“I am honoured to return to my position as Ward 7 Public School Trustee for a second term. I believe being acclaimed speaks to the positive changes our board was able to achieve in my first term. I am excited to continue advocating for the students and families of Ward 7.
Some of my priorities for the upcoming term include:
- Ensuring better communication between schools, families and introducing a culture of customer service.
- Finding more effective ways to ensure safe and orderly classrooms to achieve a positive learning environment for all students to enjoy.
- Promoting the use of evidence-based teaching and learning practices – particularly for the math curriculum.
- Continuing to promote more responsible uses of electronic devices at school.
- Exploring better ways to introduce language development for all students, such as: the introduction of core French in Grade 1.
I’m always interested in listening to the perspectives of our students and families. I can be reached at email@example.com or by phone (289) 775-0269.
Dawn Danko will be serving her second term as Trustee with the Hamilton Wentworth District School Board (Public School) in Ward 7. Image for publication attached.
For More Information:
Dawn Danko, Public School Trustee, Hamilton Wentworth District School Board, Ward 7, (289) 775-0269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John-Paul Danko, P. Eng.
John-Paul Danko Hamilton City Council Candidate
Ward 8 – West Central Mountain
WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOURS ARE SAYING ABOUT